We read the amazon reviews for the Bassdash SwimPanfish Multi Jointed Panfish Bluegill Swimbaits Topwater Hard Bass Fishing Crank Lure 3.5”/0.85oz, 4 Colors (Bluegill).
- The high quality hard swimbaits made of ABS material can withstand the wear and tear from fighting fish
- Cranking with topwater depth from one to three feet
- The 3D bluegill is 6-segment jointed to enhance the life-like swimming action, which causes the lure to swim in a side-to-side motion
- The multi-section swimbaits help to keep a bass hooked during the fight by eliminating the leverage they have when trying to shake off a full-body bait
- Heavily targeted by bass, pike, musky and a multitude of other gamefish; 8-inch 8-segment pike swimbait with soft fins is also available
5 stars from Larry b
I had a video of this swimbait in action, but it is somewhere on the bottom of Lake Istokpoga along with my IPhone. To be frank I made custom lures. Mostly topwater and crank/jerkbaits. I wanted to have a few swimbaits, so I bought a bunch of em from Walmart bargain box, to Tackle Warehouse. I spent between $2.00 and $ 28.00 on each bait. I have a total of 9 different swimbaits. I tied each on and did 3 casts along some lily pads at Lake Istokpoga in FL. The more expensive baits may have had more detail in the paint applied. The Walmart specials had poor action. In order of what is important in a Bass Lure 1) ACTION how it moves 2) HARMONICS what kind of sound 3) SMELL 4) COLOR. Some folks would put color as number 1, but the scientist say different. Even a Wacky Rigged Senko with its tiny movements on falling in the water column will have slight Harmonics that Old Large Mouth can detect. In my studies and field testing of swimbaits I concluded that I will not be offering my customers swimbaits at all. I can not do a better job of Action and Harmonics as BASSDASH. Understand in my field test, I did catch a few bass. I was fishing the exact same area with these baits. The Panfish from BASSDASH was 3ed to last lure in the SAME water, same day, same conditions. While I did get a couple of 2 pounders with some of the other baits, I caught my personal best of 8 lb 6 oz with this $10.00 swimbait. Sure wish I my phone would not have decided to take a swim. I do not have a pic of that TOAD BASS. I am hoping for a reply when I fish Lake Istokpoga again. You want to a good swimbait that works? This one does!!
4 starts from julio nunez
cast 4 or 5 times cash a 3 or 4 # bass and got something big on the line and the clip on the line broke lose the lure