Read the reviews for the TRUSCEND Bass and Trout Fishing Lures,Twitching Lures Rechargeable LED Slowing Sinking Baits with Mustad Hooks Freshwater and Saltwater,Minnow Jerkbait Crankbait
- Charged model and uncharged model for your choice. In addition to all excellent performance of normal lures, this patented flashing and buzzing lures are designed to target a fish’s biological programming to strike, regardless of if they are hungry or not. Easier to catch big fish and can easily attract fish in 7-fold wide-range of water columns with illuminated and vibrating design. So you can catch more fish .Also the Crystal color can DIY what color you want .
- Equipped with Mustad treble hooks to provide maximum hooking capability which makes it a powerful fishing tool. 3D painted high quality lure is sure to provide superior performance . When they were halved out of the water, after the lure is dry, the lure’s buzzed and light functions are off .
- Hover design:stopping at any appointed water layers you want.Integrated dual-tungsten steel ball central gravity transfer system for optimized casting range.Suitable for both Freshwater and Saltwater,day and night .
- After charging for 2.5 hours, it can work intelligently for more than 12 hours. Anticreep proprietary technology protects charging unit and battery from saltwater exposure and corrosion.
- Deal for targeting largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, striped bass, musky, walleye, pike, northern pike, redfish, speckled trout.
5 stars from Mike Gaulitz
I gave it 5 stars so far because it does what they said it would do. Also, besides the light and the vibration it has good action in the water. Having said that I haven’t caught anything with it yet.
I’ve only used it once on a small pond which is not deep, 5/6 feet in deepest spots. As a result I have to start the retrieve as soon as the lure hits the water. The light and vibration goes off every 10 seconds and the lure isn’t in the water long enough for that to be effective. I need to get on some deeper water where the lure will be able to do its thing.
It would be better if the vibrations were closer together but I really think this will be an effective lure, especially in low light or dark conditions.
2 stras from Greg Sillavan
I lost it first cast I thought wjen i tied it on that the ring was a lil rigid and it was but nothing i can do now. It looked cool and seemed like it would catch fish but i wouldnt know becouse of the whole incedent.